What is Sous vide?
Sous vide (pronounced soo-veed) means “under vacuum” in French. It is a gourmet culinary technique long used by chefs worldwide, but now accessible to home cooks. The sous vide cooking technique involves cooking food in pouches, submerged in a water bath held at a precisely controlled temperature.LEARN MORE
Choose the Right SousVide Supreme Water Oven for You
All of our water ovens will allow you to cook your food to perfection with tenderness and flavor unlike you have ever experienced. The main differences between our models are cooking capacity, footprint size, and exterior finish.
- 11-liter cooking capacity
- Approx. 20 four oz portions
- Stainless steel exterior
- Size: 11.4"H x 11.4"W x 14.2"L
- Similar size to a bread machine
SousVide Supreme Demi
- 9-liter cooking capacity
- Approx. 12 four oz portions
- Coated steel exterior (black finish)
- Size: 11.3"H x 10.96"W x 12.99"L
- Similar size to a slow cooker