SousVide Supreme Demi Water Oven
The compact SousVide Supreme Demi offers the same unparalleled cooking convenience of the original SousVide Supreme water oven but in a smaller appliance. With hands-off cooking that is gentle and forgiving, the Demi makes it easy to have meals ready in minutes at the end of the day. Everyone - from the accomplished cook to the rank novice - can turn out gourmet quality meals with minimal preparation time. It’s as easy as heating water! Just season your dish, vacuum-seal in food-grade pouches, simmer in the Demi water bath, sear or sauce your dish if desired, and serve.
SousVide Supreme Demi 9-liter water oven includes:
- Stainless steel universal pouch rack for easy positioning of pouches
- Lid doubles as drip tray for pouch transport
- Detachable power cord
- Insulated lid blanket to retain heat
- Perforated bottom grill designed to generate convection currents
- User Manual
The unique patented design maintains precisely-controlled water temperature without the need for a motor, allowing it to be completely silent when in use.
The lid contains steam and maximizes energy-efficiency. The lid also doubles as a tray for transporting pouches.
- Model SVS09L
- Water bath - single
- Total Volume 9 liters / 2.4 gallons
- Power: 110V
- Display Digital LED
- Adjustable in increments of 1ºF (0.5ºC)
- Range 86ºF to 210ºF (30º to 99ºC)
- Precision 1ºF (0.5ºC)
This CE-certified appliance has double-wall insulation with cool-touch exterior and a lid to contain steam.
PID controller ensures temperatures are maintained within 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.5 degrees Celsius) for the entire cooking duration, even if it's days at a time.
- Overall 29cm / 28cm / 33cm
- Bath 25cm / 32cm / 17cm
- Weight 4.1 kg
- Displays to 1 minute resolution
- Settings variable 0 min to 99 hr
- Cycle and audible repeating beep
- Timer does not turn off machine